- Amazon Mechanical Turk-- With this site, you are basically considered a freelancer/contractor which means that you are responsible for your own taxes (Social Security and Medicare). Let me repeat----AMAZON WILL NOT PAY YOUR TAXES. Any money that you make will be paid directly to you and it is your responsibility to handle your taxes. I have not made enough money with this site to file taxes however, it is possible (it all depends on the amount of time that you spend doing these tasks!!). To sign up for Amazon Mechanical Turk click here. This is the best way to make money and I use it anytime that I have free time!! :)
- Selling stuff on Ebay-- I know that this isn't the best way to make extra money, but if you have stuff that you no longer use/need laying around the house, why not sell it for money? I have just recently started selling stuff on Ebay and I love it so far!! I get my money from my sales sent to my Paypal (feels safer that way) and from there you can either get it sent to you via check or send it to a linked bank account. I have made about $11.00 off of selling a pair of jeans that I outgrew, so give it a try!
- OneSpace-- You can do work on this site, just like all of the others, although I just started on this site. I do not know how much you get paid for each task but I do know that you can take qualification exams to qualify for higher paid and more work. You can sign up here!The qualification exams are pretty hard in my opinion, so good luck!
- Freelancer-- This is a site for freelancers to find work! If you don't know what a freelancer is, it is someone who works on their own schedule and who is not hired for one company or another. You work for people and companies alike but are not directly employed, you can work from the comfort of your home, and usually the pay is pretty low. The people that hire you are not required to pay your taxes, like a job usually does, so you are responsible for paying Medicare and Social Security to a tax professional (and for doing all the necessary paperwork and researching to make sure that you are on time with your payments). You get your money directly, with no money taken out, and therefore it is your responsibility to budget your money towards taxes, expenses, and whatnot. What is left over after all of that is considered your profit from working:) You can google freelancing and find all sorts of information on the web about it, so feel free to do your own research. This site allows you to find work, to get paid for your work, to time how long you work with their app, and to take skills tests (you pay for out of pocket) to show off the skills that you possess (makes clients more confident when hiring you and they are more likely to pay you more). If you are still interested in this site, then click here to go to the site and sign up.
- Upwork-- Is a lot like Freelancer but allows you to take free tests to show off your skills. Like Freelancer it allows you to download an app to track your time working (to make sure you get paid for the whole time). Same as with Freelancer, you are considered a freelancer/contractor which means that you are responsible for your taxes! Before signing up for either of these you should do your research on what a freelancer is, what your job duties consist of, and what you should expect (and do). If you would like to sign up with this site, then click here, once you are on the site click where it says become a freelancer!! :)
- Blogmutt-- I tried out this site and apparently my writing skills were not up to par, as my account got suspended (and I can no longer write for them!) They can suspend your account for any of three reasons including you break their rules, you have too many rejected articles (I had two and got suspended), and stuff like that. But, you can give it a try (and hopefully it works for you:) ) and see what happens! :) You mainly write about certain topics that people put up and then they choose between the submissions on their favorite. Go here to sign up and click become a writer!!
- Iwriter-- I am currently on this site as a writer, however there isn't a lot to write about starting out and I have only wrote 2 articles (both got rejected but didn't count against me). I have a pretty good rating of 3/5 stars by the people that wanted the articles (which pretty much means that they liked my articles but found one that they liked better). You can try this one out as well and see if you like it! Click here to go to the site and sign up!! Scroll down until you see become an iwriter today!!!
P.S.---If it's not too much to ask, if you try out one of these sites and like it would you please tell me that on my site (or email me!). I would love to hear how many people this article helps to make people some extra money!! Thanks! :)