This post will be about one of the most creative and fun games that I have ever played. I started out playing Sims as a kid on PS1 and played them over the years. The Sims 3 for PC came out in about 2008 and I have been playing it ever since! Its like the old Sims but with more interactions, better graphics, and lots of expansion packs to help improve your game (and make it the way you want it). If you have never played Sims 3 for computer then you need to try it! If you already a Sims 3 fan then please comment on how you think this blog went and what your favorite expansion pack is.
I actually still prefer Sims 3 over the new Sims 4 because Sims 4 is lacking, in my own opinion, compared to the Sims 3. Like the graphics on Sims 4 are really awesome and the fact that you can do two things at once with your characters is like a dream come true, but it is seriously behind compared to Sims 3. You can actually customize your character a lot more in the Sims 3 (like click and drag).I don't like the Sims 4 expansions as much as the Sims 3 ones either... Did you like Sims 3 or Sims 4 better for PC?
If you click here, then you can go see a trailer for the Sims 3 PC on Youtube.
If you click here, then you can go see a trailer for the Sims 4 PC on Youtube.
If you click here, you can see all the expansion packs available for Sims 3.
If you click here, you can see the expansion packs available for Sims 4 (scroll down to the bottom of the page in the link).
Games that I own for the Sims 3 and can recommend for you to try!!
- Sims 3 Starter Pack---the first game that I got (duh, starter, lol) and it not only comes with the original Sims 3 but Sims 3 Late Night and the Sims 3 High End Loft.
- Sims 3 Town Life--- an expansion pack with new stuff for your Sims neighborhoods and homes. Includes new venues and community lots like a new grocery store, a new library, a prep school for your sims kids, a laundromat, and much more. Also included is casual clothes for hanging out or working out.
- Sims 3 Pets--- I love my real life pets, so why not give my Sims their own pets? This game brings horses, dogs, cats, lizards, snakes, turtles, and birds.
- Sims 3 Supernatural--- has supernatural sims that you can create like werewolves, fairies, vampires, or witches. You get a new town called Moonlight Falls and there are magical items included. You can cast spells and mix elixirs to cast a love spell, create a zombie, and much more. There are also new traits and abilities to choose from.
- Sims 3 Island Paradise--- You can play with your own island paradise, set sail for adventure, build and run a 5 star resort, water ski, windsurf, scuba dive, and even live on a houseboat at sea.
- Sims 3 University Life--- experience the excitement of university! Take a break and party (play a round of juice pong, have a bonfire by the lake, or throw a party at your dorm), explore campus and the town (go bowling, protest on the quad, study session at the coffee shop). Attend class, sleep through class, or do whatever makes you happy. Join a group of rebels, jocks, or nerds to unlock dream jobs, exclusive interactions, and extra traits. After all that work, you can then graduate and get your degree!
- Sims 3 Dragon Valley--- Explore Dragon Valley, discover a mythical town, meet colorful elven sims, become deeply rooted in ancient traditions, hatch baby dragons of all different types with their own personalities and keep them as your pets.
- The Sims 3 Expansion Bundle--- has Sims 3 Generations and Sims 3 World Adventures. With Sims 3 Generations lets you have unforgettable experiences (raging all-teen bashes, bachelor parties, bridesmaids parties) and you can be more creative (chemistry sets, play make-believe with imaginative costumes) and much more. The Sims 3 World Adventures lets you visit real-world landmarks (the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, the Sphinx, and the Pyramids). Meet locals with unique personalities at these new world locations. Become an expert in photography and show off your collection or master martial arts and spar with other Sims.