Another thing that I want to tell y'all about is my recent makeup haul that I made with my first paycheck!! It was a pretty awesome haul and I found some cheap products that are great!! Here's a list of some of the makeup I found, and ones that y'all should check out!!
- Elf Daily Hydration Moisturizer
- Jordana Lipstick in Coral Flame--
- Elf Lip Exfoliator--
- Elf Flawless Eyeshadow-I have this in Party Purple (for dressing up, going out, etc.) and in beautiful browns (I love all natural looks). It even tells you how to put it on to look good, if you don't like to experiment like me (it has a section for base, lid, crease, and line). I will put pictures of both party purple and beautiful browns down below, and I can tell you that they are beautiful palettes. I love both of the palettes that I own as they are creamy, long-lasting color, and go beautifully together. I highly recommend these for anyone on a budget who wants to look good!
- Elf All Over Colorstick--I have this in Pink Lemonade and I adore the sweet pink color that it gives my cheeks! It looks really natural and girly, but that's not all you can use it for! You can use this for eye-shadow and for lip color as well! I also love the scent, which is citrus.
- Jordana LOL Lipgloss-- This lip-gloss I got at Magic Mart and it is awesome! I got a light and natural color but they have all kinds!! The one I got is 110 and it is a shiny, light pink color that looks great on my light complexion. It isn't sticky, it has a pretty color, it is long lasting for a lip-gloss, and it smells sweet and like bubblegum.
- Elf Eyelash Curler-- I had a really nice eyelash curler that I lost and so I found this one that costed me $3 and it works really great! Its not the prettiest thing to look at, but it does the job and saves me money! It comes in a clear, see-through box and has one replacement rubber to put in the curler part.