Hope everyone is doing okay and sorry for the late post. I try to write a blog post at least once a month, but time has really gotten away from me (honestly it feels like 2018 is just flying by!!!). It is almost Fall and I am so excited to break out Fall scented candles/wax melts, cardigans, boots, my North Face jacket, hot chocolate, and some horror movies!!! I honestly call this part of the year "Fall" but most people do not consider it Fall until September.
You are probably wondering how I have been so here is a look into my life since my last post:
- I have switched colleges from my local community college to Post University Online. I decided that I mine as well go ahead and go for my Bachelor's Degree in Psychology with a minor in Criminal Justice. I am majoring in Psychology because 1) I want to help others and this is a great field for that and 2.) Psychology is a degree that can be used in a variety of ways and to pursue a variety of careers.
- Linda the Saint Bermastiff (our newest addition to the family) is now 8 months old and 50+ pounds. She is not as fluffy as she was as a puppy, but is way more hyper/active and very adorable. She still has some bad habits that we are working on (barking if she doesn't get her way, showing food aggression, pulling her mommy during walks, jumping up on people instead of sitting, and being destructive). Saint Bermastiff's are beautiful dogs, but definitely not for everyone and can be quite stubborn and persistent. ***IF the photos in boxes do not SHOW please click on the image to go to my INSTAGRAM AND see the images (@hunnelldaisy)***
- My fiance is working a full-time job at Appalachian Agency for Senior Citizens and he drives the elderly to their doctor's appointments, pick up medicine, etc.
- I work 2 at home jobs (Leapforce as an Ad Evaluator and Blue Diamond Ads which is renting out your ad space on both Google and Facebook). Leapforce brings in a decent amount of money for little time worked and I am so grateful for them. If you want the link to sign up for either of these jobs please look at my "Work From Home" section.
- Our cat Gracie had kittens (5) and they are very adorable. I do not have a picture of them yet so I will just attach a picture of Gracie (she is a Russian Blue breed). She will not be having anymore kittens as we are getting her spayed.
- I have a wedding to attend this month and I am so excited for one of my friends (Congrats Mikayla and Johnny). This gives me really bad wedding fever and I hope to have my wedding ASAP. We are having a budget-friendly yet well-decorated and hopefully fun wedding.
Okay that is enough about me.
Time to talk about a product that my fur-babies had a chance to review here lately--- ZestyPaw's Allergy Relief Bites.
My dog Linda has allergies and is allergic to fleas and my dog Pepper is allergic to bee stings. I love these treats as they are Made in the USA, contain trustworthy ingredients, and are from a great brand who loves animals. My dogs gobbled these treats down and literally begged for more!!! Linda has not had any more itchiness since she started the treats, her skin looks better (I give her treats + apply Apple Cider Vinegar directly to her skin and she no longer has any bald patches and no more bumps from allergy breakouts), and her eyes are less red. I can definitely see an improvement in her health and will continue to give her these treats, apply ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar), and give her an allergy pill if/when needed.
Picture of Linda with Treats:
Linda the Saint Bermastiff says thanks for the treats @zestypaws they really help her allergies!! 😍😍😇🐶🐾🎉🎉 Facts about these treats: 🐾 You get 90 Soft Chew Treats 🐾 They are Peanut Butter Flavor 🐾Made in USA 🐾Made with Natural Ingredients 🐾 No Grain, Corn, or Soy and No Artificial Flavoring nor Preservatives 🐾They contain a blend of digestive and immune boosting ingredients that promote a healthy response to food, skin, seasonal, and environmental allergies. 🐾 Contains EpiCor-- A natural blend of vitamins, protein, fiber, and antioxidants. 🐾Contains Colostrum-- A nourishing pre-milk liquid 🐾Contains Apple Cider Vinegar-- Natural detoxifying properties 🐾Contains Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil-- Rich with Omega 3 fatty acids that reduce itching and hotspot reactions to encourage skin health while also supporting hips, joint, and heart. 🐾Contains Prebiotics and Probiotics 🐾 For all ages 💲Buy Here for your furbabies: https://zestypaws.com/products/allergy-immune-bites-peanut-butter #review #productreview #allergyimmunebites #zestypaws #dogmomlife #dogmodel #dogproducts #dogtreats #dogmom @zestypaws
Picture of Pepper with Treats:
I would definitely recommend these to any dog owner whose baby(s) suffers from allergies and my dogs give them 5 Stars (Paws). I feel like these treats are both effective and obviously great tasting for my babies to like them.
If you would like to buy some ZestyPaw's Allergy Relief Bites for your dogs please visit this link: https://zestypaws.com/products/allergy-immune-bites-peanut-butter
Hope you enjoyed the look into my life, the cute pictures of some of my pets, and the review. Not to mention the cute little Fall themed Blog Banner that I created just for this post (I created it using Canva).
Check in next time for another honest review by myself, my fur-babies, or my fiance.